2013 Great Texas Warrant Round Up – Arlington Municipal Court
The 2013 Great Texas Warrant Round up is right around the corner. As of January 11, 2013, Arlington Municipal Court along with 210 other jurisdictions are listed as participants in this statewide joint effort to bring individuals to court to face their active warrants.
How does the Great Texas Warrant Round up Work?
The Great Texas Warrant Round up has two phases:
- The first phase consists of a grace period (Warrant Calls). During this time, anyone who has outstanding warrants is encouraged to resolve their case without penalty of arrest.
- The second phase, is known as the Enforcement Period. During this time, individuals will be “rounded up” at their homes, work and around town and brought to the court to address their outstanding warrants before a judge.
How can Joyner + Joyner Help Me With My Warrants?
At Joyner + Joyner, we receive many calls from people asking about the benefits of hiring a traffic ticket attorney to resolve their outstanding warrants.
The answer is simple:
- Avoid Arrest – By retaining our attorneys, you can rest assured that your case is handled properly and you will not have to worry about being arrested at your home or place of employment due to outstanding warrants.
- Save Time – Our traffic ticket attorneys will appear in court on your behalf and resolve your case. There is no need for you to take time off work and spend hours and the court house.
- Save Money – Our traffic ticket lawyers can typically negotiate to have the warrant fee dismissed and the ticket fines reduced. We have also successfully negotiated a reduced time of deferred disposition for many of our clients.
If you or someone you know has an outstanding warrant or a traffic ticket at the Arlington Municipal Court or any other court in the State of Texas, contact our traffic ticket lawyers today for a free initial consultation. Our attorneys will discuss your case with you and present you with the best course of action.
Contact our office today for a free consultation.
Toll Free: (888) 854- 7163